- NEU One One was
one racehorse and Two Two was one too.
One One won one race and Two Two won one too.
- Thirteen thirsty thrushes thrust through a thick thicket,
though thirteen thirsty thrushes thrust through a thick thicket they lost no feathers.
- She sells seashells and the seashells she sells are seashells
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would
watch which watch?
- She is a thistle sifter. And she sifts a sieve of unsifted
thistles into a sieve of sifted thistles
because she is a thistle sifter.
- Betty bought some butter.
But the butter was bitter.
So betty bought some better butter
to make the bitter butter a bit better.
- She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore.
- Two witches watch two watches. Which witch watches wich watch.
- He's not a pheasant-plucker, he's a pheasant-plucker's son.
He's only plucking pheasants until the pheasant-plucker comes
(Er ist kein Fasan-Züchter, er ist ein Fasan-Züchter-Sohn. Er züchtet nur
Fasanen, bis der Fasan-Züchter kommt.)
(Wer nicht aufpaßt, kann leicht aus dem pheasant plucker einen pleasant fucker machen).
- One pink poodle paddles up the pool
an other pink poodle paddles down.
- Susie sits in the sunshine but would like to
sit on a seat in the shade.
- Smith, where Jones had had, "had had" had
"had". "Had had" had been chosen by the examiners.
- Red leather, yellow leather, red leather,
yellow leather, ...
- How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a
wood chuck would chuck wood?
- Two smart fellows felt smart. Three smart
fellows felt smart. Four ...
(Hier kommt es darauf an, sich nicht zu verzählen)
- Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Betty Botter bought some butter but, said
she, the butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter. But a
bit of better butter will make my bitter batter better. So she bought some better butter,
better than the bitter butter, put it in her bitter batter, made her bitter batter better.
So 'twas better Betty Botter bought some better butter.
- Esau Wood sawed wood. All the wood Esau Wood
saw, Esau Wood would saw. All the wood Wood saw, Esau sought to saw. One day Esau Wood's
wood-saw would saw no wood. So Esau Wood sought a new wood-saw. The new wood-saw would saw
wood. Oh, the wood Esau Wood would saw.
Esau sought a saw that would saw wood as no other wood-saw would saw.
And Esau found a saw that would saw as no other wood-saw would saw. And Esau Wood sawed
- Ed Nott was shot and Sam Shott was not. So
it is better to be Shott than Nott. Some say Nott was not shot. But Shott says he shot
Nott. Either the shot Shott shot at Nott was not shot, or Nott was shot. If the shot Shott
shot shot Nott, Nott was shot. But if the shot Shott shot shot Shott, the shot was Shott,
not Nott. However, the shot Shott shot shot not Shott - but Nott. So, Ed Nott was shot and
that's hot! Is it not?